The 'Books I Will Hopefully Own By The End Of 2013' Tag.

Despite the fact that I stll have around 30 unread books on my bookshelf, I can't help but put together a wishlist once again.
It is November now, which means that winter is coming closer and closer and that within a month, we'll be freezing in the morning, we will have to wear handgloves and we will be forced to drink more tea and hot chocolate. And somehow, winter reminds me of having more spare time (not sure this will happen this year, being a senior in high school and stuff) and therefore being able to read more books.

I have recently reached my goal of reading 40 books in 2013, and I have reset it to 50. I'm hoping that I will get to that number without having to cheat (trust me, I'd never cheat) and I'll be able to cross off some more books from my wishlist and TBR pile.

10929432The Alchemyst (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #1)Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine, #1)Faulks on Fiction
Incarnate (Newsoul, #1)FangirlEve (Eve, #1)172 Hours on the Moon



The Archived has been on my wishlist for such a long time now, that it is quietly driving me nuts. Everything about it pulls me in and I just really want to hold this book. So, so badly! Then I really want to read and have The Alchemist by Nicholas Glamel because everything about it just seems awesome.
As for the third book, Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children, you might tell me that it is an absolute shame that I still haven't read this book. Excuse? I don't have one. It's time to pick it up and get myself involved in the Ransom Riggs fandom.
Faulks on Fiction discusses the engaging literary history of British literature and it sounds really interesting, so I can't wait to order this one. On to the next one, which is Incarnate by Jodi Meadows. All about souls, dragons and reincarnating, plus it has an awesome cover. Do I need to say more?
And of course I had to include Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I loved Eleanor & Park and I have been dying to read this one, after hearing every single person rave about this. Yup, I'm that kind of girl.
As for Eve, the dystopian world attracted me and I like the fact that Anna Carey included traveling and seeking for safety, which will always make a book more exciting. I'm curious to see what this one is all about.
And last but not least, 172 Hours on the Moon, which appeared on my wishlist after hearing Ariel talking about it. Seems like something different and a story with an original twist, which I desperatly need.
Which books would you like to give a place on your shelf?

1 comment:

  1. Ik heb Miss peregrine's Home for Peculiar children net binnen! Ben er gisteravond aan begonnen! Erg leuk! Gave foto's in het boek!

    ReplyDelete

Dank je wel voor het reageren! :)