TBR for the month of October.

The month October has started and that means Sinterklaas (a national holiday in Holland) and Christmas are coming closer, which I am pretty excited for. I love holidays and especially the warm and fun ones. But when Christmas is coming closer, it also means that this year is coming to an end.

Realizing that it is already October, it makes me wonder where time went. 2013, or at least the biggest part of it, flew by in a wink of an eye.
But the end of my reading challenge is also coming coser so i have to start reading books. Lots of them. 
I am not far behind, I only need 6 more books to reach my first goal (40), but I am trying to go for 50 books read by the end of the year.

And that is why I have set up a TBR! I have some pretty awesome books waiting for me on my shelf and I am excited to share them with you! 
Because of my latest haul, I have quite some dystopian novels on my TBR for this month, so I hope you don't mind. 

First up is Cinder by Marissa Meyer, which I already started. Then City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare was on my TBR but I have already read this book and finished it yesterday. 
I am also hoping to read All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill and Legend by Marie Lu which are both dystopian novels. 
I am also ordering Fallen, Torment and Passion by Lauren Kate, which I will hopefully be reading as well, since I am going to an event in november where I can meet Lauren Kate. 

And last but not least I am hoping I can get around to reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, because it has been too long since I have read them and with all the dystopian and fantasy novels, I kind of want to read something that I already know. 

So, 7 in total. I think my wrap up of October will look slightly different because I am also hoping to read Anna and The French Kiss by Stephenie Perkins, but it depends on when it arrives or if my sister will lend it to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dank je wel voor het reageren! :)