Get to know me #1: Bucket List.

I think everyone is familiar with the 'Bucket List' thing that has been going around for the past few years. some take it seriously, some don't. There are only a few things that I would really like to accomplish before I get too old. These are a few of them.

A tattoo. Love it or hate it, I surely love the idea of having / getting one. This is the first thing that I will be accomplishing, because I am planning on getting on in November. A small one, on my wrist. What it will be is something to discuss in an individual post, when I am actually going to get it :).



This concept is something I adore. I mean, watching a movie on a chilly autumn evening, outside and with loads of unknown and known people around you. And of course, preferably with a future boyfriend. I love movies, I love being outside, I love cosy things and I consider this one of them. But no thrillers! I would want a romantic comedy or an action movie.


9/11. Twelve years later, I am typing this post about the tragic that hit America all those years ago. It is and will always be something that influenced the entire world and the feeling of safety and peace. I am going to New York City next year, after I finish my exams. I will be going with my mom and she's already been there last year, but I am excited and nervous at the same time to see it, just because it is such a big thing and so many people have lost their lives. I want to go there, just to pay my respects.


I am not afraid of heights, thank the Lord, and this just seems like an awesome thing to do. Feeling the wind cut in your cheeks but at the same time feeling as free as a bird. I think I'd poop my pants before jumping, but it is something I definitely want to do.

Holland is a good country. I have an education, I am able to go to university, I have a safe roof above my head, I have a job and there is plenty of food that I can eat. But there something about this country, maybe it's the fact that I was born and raised here, that makes me want to leave and find a bigger place. Everything about my country seems so small and so normal. I want something different, something that will suit me better. I already know where I want to live, and that is something for the next picture.


Live in England. Yes Sir! The country of Harry Potter, Bridget Jones, Colin Firth and the adorable accent. How could you not love it. My sister is crazy about America, and I am crazy about England. There is something calm, something romantic, something cosy about this specific country. I don't mind the rain, I don't mind the fact that there is also a lot of green, I just know that I love it. I went to London with school last year and it was the best week of my life. Flew by way too quickly and I hope that I can return soon. I would love to visit Bath, Birmingham, Plymouth and Oxford.. Someone please take me there.



Love. A subject which will be discussed for the next 500 centuries and longer. It's a difficult thing, a beautiful thing and kind of a scary thing. All I know is that I want to find someone who will make me happier than I have ever been and with who I will grow old, eventually. I am scared, sometimes, that I will end up as an abandoned catlady, but hey, gotta stay positive. Love is good so I keep my faith.

sources: http://bucketlistforgirls.tumblr.com/ and google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dank je wel voor het reageren! :)